Datanla Canyoning (mini option) 50usd/pax
One-day trip in the Datanla waterfall, Canyoning is the adventure sports that allow you to discover the mysteries canyons and waterfalls. Walking, jumping and swimming, You will have an unforgettable day trip in doing Canyoning in Dalat.
09h00: pick up at your hotel, and then depart to Datanla waterfall.
– Arrive to the practical abseiling point, 45 minutes to learn how to use the equipments.
– Enjoy the first dry abseil with the rappel of 15 high meters.
– Enjoy a 5m jump into water.
– Do the second dry abseil with the rappel of 12 high meters.
– Free swimming at the waterfall.
– Join water sliding.
– Picnic lunch (bread, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…)
– Enjoy 7, 8 or 11 meter high jump into water.
– The last and most difficult rappel (9 meters high) is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
– About 35 minutes of trekking uphill to meet the van back to Dalat then end the trip.
Trip type: Trekking, abseiling & swimming
Depart/End at: We pick you up at your hotel
Time: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Departure Date: Daily
Duration: One day (8km of abseiling, trekking & floating along the river)
Activities: Trekking, abseiling, swimming.
Min. altitude: 1380 m to Highest access: 1260 m
Best season: We arrange this tour throughout the year
Meals: Fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch. Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellence, camera, comfortable walking shoes (or sandals)
What is included: Guide, , all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, the equipment for canyoning (harness, figure 8, locking carabiners, ropes, webbing, helmet, glove …)picnic lunch & transport as listed above.
Price: US $ 50.00/pax
Group Size: Joining group