It is not only about to see the waterfalls, but also time to exchange your culture by visiting the local tribe, farmers.
Pick up at 8:15 am
– Visit the Datanla waterfall, with the alpine slide system.
– Tuyen Lam lake, the most beautiful lake of the city.
– Enjoy nice view of Elephant Mountain and valleys in the surrounding area.
– Orchid Farm.
– Mushrooms village: where is seen many types of mushrooms
– Pongour waterfall: the largest waterfall in Dalat.
– Elephant waterfall: enjoy the natural shower, the windy cave.
– Pagoda Linh An, with a giant statue of Merry Buddha.
– Silk factory with the whole process of silk manufacturing.
– Local rice distillery.
– Coffee plantation, fox coffee farm: time to appreciate the earthy tastes of the local brewery with the famous weasel coffee.
– Flower growing village Van Thanh
Return to the city around 17.00
|Tour type :||Sightseeing, Hiking, Learn about traditional local villages|
|Destination :||Waterfalls & Villages in the countryside|
|Depart, End at:||71, Truong Cong Dinh or your hotel in Dalat|
|Time:||8:15 am to 5:00pm.|
|What to Bring:||Hat, sunscreen, camera and sandals or shoes.|
|What is Included:||English speaking guide, Big Motorbikes, all entrance fees and tourist permits.|
|What is not included:||Lunch, personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended|
Motorbike tour price : $ 35 USD/pax